Free Rush Service On 1000's Of Promotional Products - Up To 50% Off Best Sellers!
Welcome to Promotional Items Ottawa!
Proudly serving Kingston to Montreal since 1999!
Promotional items are a fun and effective way of getting your business on the map. If your business is still young, it can plant brand awareness while serving a purpose to the people in your community – a win-win situation if there ever was one. Let’s think about why they’re so useful, and how to get the most out of your company’s gifts and giveaways.
Promotional merchandise doesn’t get the credit it is deserved in the marketing mix. Promo items are a great way for you business to get it’s word out there, according to an Advertising Specialties Institute Study, “62% of people, report that they have done business with a company after receiving promotional products from them.” Even more surprisingly, 20.9% of consumers made a purchase with the business after receiving a promotional product. Now, promotional items alone are ineffective but when combined with your marketing mix, your company should see a positive ROI. The ROI associated with promotional products are surprisingly higher than many other forms of advertising.
Here are 10 tips for promoting your business with eco-friendly promotional products: 1. Offer a free gift. A biodegradable pen made from corn plastic can be given to anyone from a prospect at trade show or a conference to a potential customer or loyal account holder. Make sure this eco-friendly pen has your company contact information imprinted on it. Above all else, think utility. The free gift can be anything from a solar-powered calculator to a biodegradable mug. You do not have to use an expensive item to make a lasting impact.
2. Say 'thank you'. Has a customer registered for your free online newsletter or told you how much actionable information your blog provides? Show them how much you value their business with a 100% post-consumer recycled 'thank you' card. On the back, list helpful money and time saving tips like going paperless with electronic invoices. A nice gesture cleverly combined with useful information will position your business above the competition when your particular service or product is needed again.
3. Network with purpose. Everyone knows that trade shows, conventions and conferences are great venues to network. Don't just hand over a business card or catalog to your prospects. Make an impression with eco-friendly promotional products. After introducing yourself, hand over a seeded business card. Tell your new contact how a seeded business card can be planted in the ground and sprout vegetables or wildflowers within days. A green business card is a great conversation starter and can lead to a spontaneous sale. Hand out free eco-friendly promotional products to anyone who signs up for your free online newsletter at your booth.
4. Send organic cookies. One of the most time-tested marketing tactics is to send cookies to select customers and prospects you are interested in courting. Organic cookies (think carob chip) are a forward-thinking gesture on many levels. Send a note on post-consumer recycled paper thanking the prospect for their time and offer her to spread the joy to other members of the marketing team or upper management.
5. Everyone loves incentives. Did a customer just purchase a big ticket item, meet a certain quantity or participate in an online survey? Reward your customers who consistently purchase from you with an incentive to buy again. Think of eco-friendly promotional products that will be used daily, such as an 'Ecobutton', which keeps your computer from wasting kilowatts.
6. Get everyone involved. Say you are having your yearly company picnic and employees bring their family and friends. Organize a game of friendly flag football. Teams are separated according to T-shirt color. Of course, you brought along some eco-friendly T-shirts for all players to take home with them.
7. Remember important occasions. Who isn't impressed when you remember their birthday or anniversary? Green birthday cards attached to an eco-friendly gift can go a long way in further securing customers over the long run.
8. Start a redeemable points program. Entice your customers to purchase enough of a particular product and in return allow them to redeem those points for free eco-friendly promotional items. These redeemable programs allow you to widen your profit margin by moving dated or unpopular products and by pushing more of your best-sellers as well. For lower point totals you can give away a 100% post-consumer recycled notepad; higher point totals can qualify for a recycled laptop carrying case.
9. Reward top sales reps. Reward your top-performing sales reps with eco-friendly promotional products that offer high impression rates. Sometimes reinforcement can do wonders for someone's self-esteem - and actually make them work harder. An organic cotton or hemp dress shirt with your embroidered company logo will do just fine.
10. Holidays are your wildcard. Holidays are the best time of the year to use eco-friendly promotional products to promote your brand. Recyclable calendars and green Christmas tree ornaments are examples of highly relevant, eco-friendly promotional products.
When it comes to promoting your business, eco-friendly promotional products can become a valuable marketing tool that drives results.
Get in touch with us today, we'd be happy to find the perfect product for you!
Sophisticated Set of 2 Stainless Steel Whiskey Balls and 2 Boston Double-Old-Fashioned Glasses with accompanying tong. The large punt at the bottom of the glass filters any sediments and acts as a car...